Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2016

Traditional Teachers vs. 21st Century Teachers

Here are two great videos on the traditional vs 21st century teachers. Enjoyy

Traditional Teachers:

When I become a teacher I want to :
  • Lecture all day long
  • Prevent change
  • Be the sage on the stage
  • Teach to the test
  • Be able to chew gum all day and tell my students they can't
  • Retire next year and it just doesn't matter anymore 
  • Sit in the teacher loung and complain
  • Teach one year 25 times
  • I want a computer just to report grades
  • Keep my mouth shut and wait to become an administrator
  • Cover rather than uncover material and use chalk
  • Quit learning



2- 21st Century Teachers

When I become a teacher I want to :
  • Collaborative work will be just as important as individual work
  • PBL ( project based learning) won't just be an acronym
  • Edit, remix, and share media with my students
  • Learn from my students
  • Expect change
  • Create my own personal learning network
  • Add students on my space in Facebook ( humm i personally don't agree with this)
  • Encourage appropriate online interaction
  • I won't fear technology , I ll embrace it
  • Create positive learning environments



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento